Pre-orders for June 6th. Please order by Thursday for pickup after 9AM on Saturday. Pre-orders will be at the Stryker entrance to the market (the entrance will be closed to the market, but you will be able to access the pre-order tent)
- First Acre Farm: Online Store is up at https://www.tendfarm.com/firstacrefarm . Customers who are high risk of contracting coronavirus should pre-order. We ask that all others please come and shop at the market. Products this week: spring mix, spinach, arugula, cilantro, kale, rainbow chard, radishes, french breakfast radishes, salad turnips, gem lettuce and vegetable seedlings (tomatoes, tomatillos, peppers etc.)
- Edgie’s Veggies: Pre-Orders for Pick UP due Wednesday.
We will have baby greens with us.
- Standout Proud: handmade jewelry, keychains, silk flower crowns, and decorative household items. We will offer only one pre-order item this week. After the first week, we plan to expand our pre-order options. All Are Welcome Here – galvanized metal sign, $15 each
- Michele’s Cookies: Giant Freakin Cookies, bread: Sour Son of a… Sour made with Wabasha’s son of Eric and donut holes with chocolate sauce made with Son of Eric. Possibly rainbow cake balls also for gay pride month. I have a square store set up: michelescookies.me
- Xiong & Xiong Pastries: bread, cookies, and scones
- Northland Farm: micro greens and French radishes, plus bagged spinach.
- Farmer Todd: Bacon, Ham, & Eggs
- Vital Ground Farm Network: Honey, maple syrup, jam & jelly, tomato preserves, free-range eggs, grass-fed ground beef & we are gonna give away free postcards with every purchase!