Do you grow or make food, arts, or crafts within a 100 mile radius of the West Side Farmers Market (63 George St W, St. Paul, MN 55107)?
The West Side Farmers Market is a “Petite yet Powerful” neighborhood market dedicated to rebuilding the local food economy. We are located in the parking lot of the Icy Cup, a neighborhood fixture serving gourmet coffees, soft serve ice cream, and Mexican food.
2021 Vendor Fees
- Full Time: $225
- July-October (for farmers ONLY): $180
- June ONLY (for art, craft, prepared foods): $50
- 10-Market flex package:$130
- 5-Market flex package: $70
- Single-Day with your own tent and table: $15
- Single-Day using WSFM tent and table: $20
Are you interested in becoming a vendor at the West Side Farmers Market?
The 2021 application is open. You can access it here
Check out our FAQ’s
Still have questions? email us at info(at)westsidefarmersmarket.net (replace the (at) with the @ symbol)